WSA TEAM ORDERS BACKPACKS & WARMUPS
added Aug 31 / Deadline for WarmUp Phase III Order TBD
BackPack Order - CLICK HERE - CLOSED
Pay Now or Upon Receipt. $55/each.
WarmUp Order Phase III - CLICK HERE - Deadline FRI, SEPT 29
Hoodies & Sweatpants and/or 1/4 Zip Drill Top & Soccer Training Pants
A La Carte Options. Phase III Order Deadline TBD (after men's teams have opportunity for sizing for 5 days)
TEAM MANAGER or COACH
UNIFORM DISPERSAL PROCESS
NIKE ELITE KITS & YOUTH ACADEMY
* NEXT UNIFORM EXCHANGE OPPORTUNITY: TULSA, West Bank Clubhouse During Club Shop Hours
* NEW PLAYERS, LATE ORDERS - players will order through the EXACT same process as all players - CLICK HERE TO ORDER UNIFORM. WSA Admin will NOT be alerted when the order happens. Please complete this LATE UNIFORM ORDER ALERT for all late uniform orders as team coach or manager, or inform players to complete this form (it will be included in the TGS uniform receipt).
*MISSING PIECES or EXCHANGES: SUBMIT HERE
*PLAYER MISSING FROM YOUR TEAM ORDER: SUBMIT HERE
* Youth Academy NON NIKE kits - since order deadline was July 31, uniforms were ordered in August and target for delivery is now Sept 21. We will provide more granular info as we get it.
THE UNIFORM DISPERSAL PROCESS
1. Download the WSA UNIFORM INFO/ TEAM ROSTER
MS EXCEL PDF
ATTENTION YOUTH ACADEMY MANAGERS:
STEP #1: Please follow this link to look up your players who have ordered a uniform, and verify all the players listed on your team are there. CLICK HERE TO SEE PROCESS.
STEP #2: IF your team list is not complete or accurate, please submit this UNIFORM ROSTER REVISION form. You will submit ONE FORM PER PLAYER that needs to be added or deleted from your team.
STEP #3: Once step #1 and step #2 complete, please UPLOAD your TEAM UNIFORM ORDER/ROSTER HERE. We will finalize your TEAM ORDER. We will send you and SoccerUSA a copy. WSA-Tulsa teams, will then be able to pick up your oder from SoccerUSA. WSA-OKC teams we will ship DIRECTLY to your TEAM LEADER (no charge).
2. Complete the WSA UNIFORM INFO/ TEAM ROSTER (above) listing the player name, jersey #, and jersey size.
ATTN Youth Academy Managers:This step you cannot complete until you receive the uniform order back from us. We will send you your team order w/ sizing information.
IMPORTANT for NIKE ELITE UNIROMS: A "team roster" of all players WHO ORDERED a uniform will be listed, with the jersey sizes. Team coach and/or manager will know the jersey number.
NOTE: Some of the "team rosters" will have column labels distorted. We think it will be obvious to most if this happened (this is a TGS software glitch). We could not fix every one of these. Note that any size that says "men's cut or women's cut" is referencing a short size. This will help you, by process of elimination, infer which column is the "Jersey Size".
3. At bottom of WSA UNIFORM INFO/ TEAM ROSTER summarize the uniform jersey #'s requested by size, separating each jersey number by a coma, next to the size corresponding to the jersey number (see template below for how to report):
4. Upload your WSA UNIFORM INFO/ TEAM ROSTER for SoccerUSA (this is a backup in case it is lost in the store, or you forget to print). CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD NOW
5. Print the WSA UNIFORM INFO/ TEAM ROSTER Form - 3 copies:
Copy 1: YOU Keep
Copy 2: Place in Your Uniform Box
Copy 3: Tape to Outside of Your Uniform Box
6. Final Jersey Number & Logos: Drop Off Dates for Uniforms to be completed at Soccer USA. See updates via email after Aug 15th.
7. What is SoccerUSA doing to complete my NIKE ELITE uniforms?
a. White Jersey: Adding Club Badge to Front, Club SBS Cross to Back, Adding Jersey Number, League Patch
IMPORTANT COLD PULL STEP FOR WHITE JERSEY: The White Jersey Badge has a reflective quality and requires an additional step in the process called a COLD PULL. There is a protective film covering the white badge which needs to COOL OFF after being pressed. This protective layer will be left on after the press to enhance the cooling effect. When you receive the uniform jersey it will have cooled and the protective film will remain. This is for maximum results. You will need to peel off this protective film for each white jersey badge. This is similar to pulling off the protective layer on a new cell phone. Managers, please be aware when you receive the uniforms back that you'll need to do this for each WHITE JERSEY. If you do not want to do this you could ask each player/parent to do this.
b. Navy Jersey: Adding Jersey Number, League Patch
c. Goalkeeper Jersey: Adding Club Badge, Club SBS Cross to Back, Adding Jersey Number, League Patch
What is SoccerUSA doing to complete my YOUTH ACADEMY uniforms?
Adding a jersey number to each jersey.
8. Why might a player be missing from my order?
a. The player did not place an order. Reminder your team leaders had access to TGS and we sent well over 20 reminders for teams to verify their rosters from the club and assigned age coordinators to contact each coach individually.
b. The player is listed on the wrong roster.
c. Anything else is a mystery. If you are missing a player on your order please complete this form:SUBMIT HERE.