DEADLINE: Jan 15, 2024
The 2024 League will aim for a more consistent schedule and communication timeline.
WHAT? Winter/Spring League play with minimum games, played "once per month".
WHO? Boys & Girls. Ages 15U-19U (2008 thru 2004). 8th graders thru 12th graders.
WHY? Design to allow teams with players enduring HS Soccer Conflicts to provide proper rest to players, while also providing something to "train for" and "connect to" during the HS Soccer Season.
WHEN? Two Saturdays (that are not interfaced with HS Soccer, so players will not have Fri night games the night before). Two Sundays (that are interfaced with HS Soccer, providing "additional recovery time" from a Friday night HS Game to a Sunday club match). No games on holidays or school breaks. See schedule below.
LEAGUE PLAY DATES BELOW IN BOLD (from 2023)
- Jan 28-29 TTown Showcase
- SAT, FEB 18th SENIOR LEAGUE - Match Day 1 * rescheduled from Feb 11
- SUN, MAR 26th SENIOR LEAGUE - Match Day 2
- SUN, APRIL 16 SENIOR LEAGUE - Match Day 3
- April 29-30 WSA Cup
- SAT, MAY 6 SENIOR LEAGUE - Match Day 4
- May 20-21 OPC State Cup
- May 27-28 SENIOR LEAGUE PLAY-OFFS
- Optional, No Additional Cost, Team Trophy
- League Entry Fee WSA Teams: $125, plus ref assignor fees $60, $185 (due upon registration)
- Enter with $25 Deposit by Jan 15th.
- League Entry NON WSA Entry Fee: $200, plus ref assignor fees $60, $260 (due upon registration)
- Referee Fees: $80/team/game, Bring to each game (3 X $20s and 2 X $5s)
- Performance Bond: TBD
- Substitutions: Open & Unlimited. Allowed at stoppages on referee discretion.
- Game Lengths: 2 X 40 Minute Halves
- Roster Game Day: Up to 22 players eligible per game day
- Team Roster: Players must be registered with a corresponding club player pass
- League Roster: Players may come from multiple teams (no limit to "guest players" named to league roster).
- Club Wide Player Pass (CPP): 6 Club Wide Player Pass Players may be used each week (internal club approval required)
- Uniforms: Players must be outfitted in club uniforms with jersey number on back of jersey
- Teams Playing 4 Games are eligible for postseason play-offs
- Total Points and/or Points Per Game will be used in standings
- Old-School NASL 10-Point System Will be Used
- 6 Points Per Win, 3 Points Per Draw, 1 Point Per Goal up to 3, 1 Point for Shutout
- Play-Off/Elimination Games: 2x40 Minutes, Regulation, 2x10 Minutes OT, Penalties (5 Rds).
- Girls Division & Boys Division
- Guaranteed 4 Matches minimum, up to 6 Matches in Regular Season
- Guaranteed 2 Matches in Post Season
- Post Season Format TBD based on number of teams
- Age Divisions: 15U-20U (Premier & Championship Flights if needed)
- 15U teams may have 20U players
- 15U = 2008, 20U = 2003
- Coaches will participate in bracketing teams collaboratively
- Age Caps may be enforced once teams have
FACILITIES/LOCATION OF GAMES/TRAVEL:
- WSA Facilities
- Travel OKC: Teams from OKC should expect one trip to Tulsa
- Travel South, North, East, Central: Teams should expect one trip to OKC
- Travel South, North, East, Central: Most games played at Case Community or West Bank
- Game Hosting South, North: South & North may host games
- Team Cups
- Individual Player Awards - TBD