ENTRY FEE: $800 annual league entry fee
* Covers GA League Application Fee
APPLY TEAM: Your team has already been applied to The Girls Academy League and accepted. No action required.
PAY TEAM LEAGUE FEE: Click Here
Please set up your payment plan prior to August 1.
Two Payment Plans Available:
Payment Plan A: Pay $100 today, upon registration, Pay $700 balance due on September 1
Payment Plan B: Pay $100 today, upon registration, Pay $250 on Aug 15, $250 on Sept 15, $200 on Oct 15
Please be prepared for the following team budget items:
- Regional/National Entry Fees: $1,200 - $1,500 per team per event (2-3/annual part of standard participation)
- Coach Travel Expenses: TBD (Team Budget will be shared during July)
- GA Referee Fees: TBD (Budget approx $160 per "home" game).
- Club Concussion Screening: Approximately $25/player (includes club medic on staff, screening, educational info, injury screening throughout the year, includes subscription to SWAY Medical).
- Sports Performance Training: Approx $7.00 per month per player for "in season" training (1/week or 4/month)
- Optional Futsal Competition: During Offseason and prior to High School Soccer, Estimated cost will be $50 /player / 8 game season
- Trace ID Video Package: Includes Player Subscription, Team Camera (shared w/ another team), One Player Sensor, Full Player Stats, Player Access to Video Editing for College Profile Highlights, and Teaching Module for Coaches and Directors. Estimated Cost is: $9.25/month per player (based on 12 month subscription and 18 man rosters). Team will set up collection system unique to team. Club will purchase the team package on behalf of team.
TENTATIVE LEAGUE SCHEDULE 2020-2021:
* Be advised this is not finalized. A finalized schedule will be provided. Revised 7/7/2020.
GA TECHNICAL DIRECTOR: Donivan Bradshaw
GA ADMINISTRATOR: Adrianne Bradshaw E: firstname.lastname@example.org
GA COACHING DIRECTOR: Kerry Shubert