COACHING STAFF (Managers who have been so instructed by coaches to help):
1. You can log in to your TGS team account and see your player pool - updated.
As of 9 PM 5/2/2023 all players were assigned except about 12 players who chose the wrong gender or reported being over 25 years old, and currently TGS is trying to create a solution (we cannot revise a player's gender or age in TGS).
2. We have "assigned" players to teams. This does NOT mean they are "registered". They are NOT registered yet. They must be INVITED by a club admin. This is future step.
3. To view your player pool log in to your TGS account. To see a tutorial, go to WSASOCCER.ORG then to TRYOUT CENTRAL then to TGS RESOURCES - view the video (50 seconds tutorial on how to view your players).
4. Most players have been "assigned" to several teams. This is b/c the TGS software glitch which retains the previous selection (the previous selection was often forgotten to be deleted). There are currently 172 WSA teams active in TGS (a lot for our folks to scroll through). This number is GROWING - not shrinking.
5. There will be over 1,500 pre-registered players eventually. The process of assigning each player is "one-by-one" after a search of the database, and reviewing the player's feedback information on team preference.
6. DUE TO THIS AMOUNT OF INFORMATION OVERLOAD it is imperative you check your TGS roster.
7. IF YOU ARE A HEAD COACH you can log in and view the entire age group if you request this information. COMPLETE THIS FEEDBACK FORM. This will allow you to see all players in the age group (only those players in your age group in which you are assigned a head coach will be available - this will also allow you to edit the player's assignment). We expect that all edits, assignments, and revisions are completed in collaboration with EACH OTHER and with the utmost integrity.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FIND INFORMATION WRONG ON YOUR TGS ROSTER OR OTHER CHALLENGES YOU MAY ENCOUNTER:
A. Found a player that does not belong on my team. This is more likely than less likely. Complete the feedback form to inform club admin.
B. A player is missing. This is likely. Find out if that player "pre-registered". If not, they do not intend to play for your team, or they have forgotten to pre-register and should be encouraged to pre-register. If you found the player on the wrong team then, complete the feedback form.
C. You cannot log in. This is likely bc you do not have an account, or your email is shared with your child. To change emails of your child go to TRYOUT CENTRAL, TGS RESOURCES, and follow the instructions.
E. You can log in but do not see your team. This means I did not know you coach and/or manage that team. COMPLETE THE FEEDBACK FORM and we'll remedy.
THE INVITE TO REGISTER PROCESS:
HOW TO TRIGGER INVITING PLAYERS TO REGISTER. COMPLETE THE FEEDBACK FORM and we'll invite the players you indicate and let you know once completed. Players must then REGISTER via the email they receive.
** Reminder GIRLS ECNL canNOT register until May 15. But they can PRE-REGISTER at any time. This includes players from within and outside WSA Soccer.
*** Reminder NO PLAYER can REGISTER until they PRE-REGISTER. Players pre-register by going to TRYOUT CENTRAL on the WSA Website.