CLASH OF GIANTS 3v3 TOURNEY REMINDERS
SCHEDULE LINK FOR SAT JULY 17
* reminder some divisions have merged, please be sure you check the division above and below your age to find your team.
MAJOR TOURNAMENT RULES
* do not assume all Clash of Giant 3v3 rules are same as other events
1. Please remember to complete CHECK-IN DOCUMENTS for your team.
Check-In Link: http://www.wsasoccer.org/tournaments/clash-of-giants-3v3/tournament-check-in
2. Team Check-In is REQUIRED 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST GAME.
3. Check-In REQUIRED. Teams not checking-in will not receive points for games played without a check-in approved roster.
4. Your team rep will receive a “game pass card” at check-in. This “game pass card” is required to be shown to referees to demonstrate you have checked-in.
Please also keep a COPY OF YOUR TEAM ROSTER with you field side for any check-in during game play.
EVERY PLAYER MUST have a MEDICAL RELEASE DOCUMENT SIGNED: See above link for Tournament Check-In. A standard medical release document used in the past year for league play is also acceptable.
5. Payment balance is due at check-in. Please have payment ready.
7. Please note for parking:
FIELDS 1-4: NORTH PARKING LOT (near RC Parks Regular Field #10)
FIELDS 5-10: MAIN PARKING LOT (near RC Parks Regular Field #5)
8. Concessions: Available at the Soccer Clubhouse.
9. 3v3 AWARDS: Teams advancing to FINALS will receive individual customized CLASH of GIANTS MEDALLIONS (Champion = Gold; Finalist = Silver).
11. GO BANANAS FOR THE BEST UNIFORM! BEST UNIFORM AWARD will be given to the team with the “best uniform”. Points for awing the judges can be earned from style, creativity, coordination, uniqueness, theme, or something we have not even considered yet.
12. TEXT ALERTS: Sign up for Tournament Text Alerts by: TEXT: @clash3v3 TO: 81010
13. LAST MINUTE ROSTER CHANGES? If you need to make last minute roster changes you can do so on your Roster Form (see above link). Your final roster is the roster you present at CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST GAME.
14. GAME BALL: Each team should provide at least one game ball to the referee prior to kick-off.
15. UNIFORMS: Teams should bring practice bibs as alternate colors in the case that both teams uniforms do not contrast or are similar colors.
16. SEATING/BENCH AREA: There are not designated seating areas. Respecting 3v3 traditions of tent usage and set up, please be mindful and respectful of your opponents set up. We recommend teams set up on opposite sides of the field when possible. Bring your own chair (there will not be field side bleachers/seating available).
17. HALFTIME LENGTH: Halftimes will be kept at a 2 minute strict rest interval. This provides just enough times for teams to change ends. This is necessary to keep games on TIME.
18. SPORTSMANSHIP: The expectation is that all players, coaches, fans treat each other respectfully and courteously at all times.