WSA REFEREE ASSIGNORS:
Thank you! You are the lifeblood of a youth soccer organization. We appreciate your commitment, professionalism, and dedication to youth, and the sport. Thank you for serving. We appreciate you and are so happy you are a part of our community of servants, that help fulfill the mission of our organization "to serve others... to provide and bring accesss to the sport of soccer... bridging known deterrents...."
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and serve with you.
Our Core Values for leading youth:
WSA LEAGUE ASSIGNOR RATES, STANDARD: $4/game slot or $12/game (full crew).
* Certain assignors may receive a different rate based on geography
PAY PROCESS: You can invoice WSA Soccer monthly or seasonally. Please register below and upload a W9 Form to the registration steps below. Invoices should be sent directly to Rachel Bush & Roger Bush (see emails below). Please copy your club administrator to these invoicing emails. Pay process if mailed is normally 4-5 days. If you choose to use direct deposit (option available after October 1) the funds will be directly deposited into your bank account within 48 hours (info coming soon on how to sign up for direct deposit).
All 9v9 (11U-12U) games will have full, 3-person crews, one center and two AR's.
All 11v11 (13U-19U) games will have full, 3-person crews, one center and two AR's.
PLEASE REGISTER NOW HERE
* This quick form will help provide us info for your payroll, sizing for some WSA gear, and contact information.
Please sign up for the WSA GAME SCHEDULE & ASSIGNOR TEXT ALERTS
* These alerts are only sent to the Club Leadership in charge of scheduling, assigning, refereeing, facility management.
STEP 1: The club will send a composite schedule with a minimum of a two week view. The schedule will be sorted by DATE, FACILITY, then TIME. The game info will include league platform (YDP, ACS, OPC, NPL, RPL, GA, SYL, SSSC REC, etc).
STEP 2: As we streamline the process, we will eventually ask each Community Club's Administrator to make a direct communciation with the Community Club Assignor (see chart below) on a weekly basis with the upcoming schedule for your community facility.
STEP 3: Assignors are responsible to check the scheduling emails for the upcoming games. Assignors are responsible to assign 3-man crews to all games.
STEP 4: Community Club Administrators are responsible to communicate with their community assignor weekly.
WSA teams have been instructed to follow a 2-week notification for any reschedule requests (as of time of this publishing several league platforms have not provided team leaders enough information to meet this timeline).
Pay Promise: Any game that is canceled or rescheduled within 4 days of the kick-off time, if referees were assigned by the assignor, the club will offer to pay the referee.
WSA will make EVERY EFFORT to confirm games ahead of time, remit schedules with 2-weeks notice to refereee assignors, including all rescheduled events in the weekly CLUB COMPOSITE SCHEDULE.
Referee assignors are expected to communicate directly with Community Club Administrators or Club Executives and Administrators, if any improvements are needed to the process (keeping in mind that WSA does NOT run leagues, they are member participants of leagues and subject to those league timelines, standards, communications, etc).
CLUB EXECUTIVE CONTACTS: Rachel.Bush@WSASoccer.org or Roger.Bush@WSASoccer.org
RIVERCITY PARKS FACILITY MANAGER: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Primary WSA Soccer home fields venue
CLUB ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: Caitlyn.Hanslovan@WSASoccer.org
OPC & RPL REFEREE RATES
|AGE DIVISION||CENTER||AR 1||AR 2|
WSA OPC & RPL REFEREE STANDARDS (Below can be copied and sent to your referee corps).
Thank you for your service and commitment to youth, the game, and your community. WE APPRECIATE YOU!
1. Arrive at the facility at least 30 minutes prior to your first game. Bring your own water, chair, sunscreen, etc..
2. Arrive on field for check-in 12 mins prior to kick-off. Complete check-in 5 mins prior to kick-off time. For WSA Home games the the visitor can choose side or kick-off (no coin toss) and the home WSA team will choose the alternative.
3. Ask both teams for a suitable match ball. If possible receive 3 match balls, 2 to be used as "spares".
4. Pre-Game Check-In. Check game cards, rosters, and call roll. Please do NOT SKIP this step.
5. Roster Limit on game day for 11v11 is 18 players.
6. Report score on score/game card at end of game. Be sure that score card is readable. Write score numerically AND spell out. For example 2-0, TWO to ZERO. Report any incidents via the game card. Please also feel free to email WSA Directors of any incidents regarding player, coach, or parent conduct.
7. As a rule try to refrain from suspending a game unless you have determined there to be a risk to safety (either because of weather, deterioriating field conditions, or threatening on field or sideline behaviors).
WSA REFEREE & ADMINISTRATIVE GAME OPS STRUCTURE
|Tulsa/Sand Springs||RiverCity||Nabiel Kharoubeh||Rachel Bush|
|Tulsa||Titan||Chris Fanelli||Rachel Bush|
|Claremore||Claremore SC||Isaac Erwin||Ryan Alexander|
|Ft Gibson||Ft Gibson Off Site||Billy Whitehead||Todd Friend|
|Muskogee||HatBox||Milleigh Davis||Justin Walker|
|Tahlequah||Tahlequah Soccer||Guillermo Amador||Chase Wooten|
|Skiatook||Skiatook SC||Billy Bunch||Tom Slavin|
|OKC||SNU & SWC||Bill Pevarnik||Von Brinkley|
|Sapulpa||Blake Bingman||Nabiel Kharoubeh||Bobby Behrens|