GENERAL INFO: You and your players are asked to do two things:
1. Add 10-20 email contacts (these people will receive a letter/email from your player inviting them to consider donating)
2. Share the "campaign link" (see below) through Facebook, Twitter, Text, etc...
HOW DOES IT WORK: Once email addresses are enteredd the contacts will receive 3-4 email reminders over a 35 day period of the "campaign" for WSA Soccer called "Why I Play Challenge". 30% of the monies raised by your team will go to YOUR TEAM. The remaining money, to a penny, will be used on NEED BASED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.
OPTIONAL: WANT SOMETHING TO HANDOUT/PRINT?
THE DOUBLE SIDED LETTER TO PLAYER/PARENTS
Side A Parent Letter - download/print SIDE A
Side B Instructions - download/print SIDE B
ARE DONORS CONTRIBUTIONS TAX DEDUCTIBLE? Yes they are!
FROM ETEAMSPONSOR: "Unequivocally, YES! TeamFunder sponsorships or donations are always directed to the intended program via a qualified 501(c)3 organization (eSponsorNow). So unlike lowerer crowdfunding products out there, your donors won’t need to “consult their tax advisor first.” We didn’t cut any corners when building our system, so you can be 100% confident that every contribu on made to an eTeamSponsor program is tax deductible."
CID #(Campaign ID #): 44397823
** this is required at the log-in where players add their 10-20 emails
ADD EMAILS HERE (use the CID # above & share this link w/ your team instrucing them to input emails here by Aug 15th): http://app.eteamsponsor.com/ETS/home/index
VISIT THE CAMPAIGN PAGE (ask your team to share this link w/ others by Facebook, Text, Twitter, Instagram):
I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE TO START: It happens. See if below helps or contact Roger (RogerWSA@aol.com). Can't reach Roger (he's a slacker and doesn't get back to you...). No worries. Try reaching club assistant adminsitrator, Brittany Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's a troubleshooting recap:
1. We want EACH (everyone) of your team's players to provide a list of PEOPLE they care about and that care about them (grandparents, teachers, dentists, pastors, uncles, previous coach, insurance agent, doctor, neighbor, school counselor, etc) contacts that will be input into the ETEAMS SPONSOR SYSTEM. ** Your players will input the data once you provide the players the info (we'll be able to see them - so we'll know if your team is participating - it's not required - but if your team has players not participating we'll remind you to remind them).
2. We'd like 10-20 email contacts per player. FAKE EMAILS WILL NOT REGISTER - so no reason to cheat. (and this is not mandatory - so we just want honest, dedicated participants). Here's the link TO ADD EMAILS: http://app.eteamsponsor.com/ETS/home/index Use the following CID # 44397823.
3. We'd like YOU as TEAM LEADER to REMIND your team to send the CAMPAIGN PAGE LINK (see below) via TEXT, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM to their contacts.
4. We'd like 2-3 players per team to be nominated by YOU / TEAM LEADER to "TELL OUR STORY" - a quick paragraph about WHY I PLAY the game. These can come from any player (not restricted to those receiving financial assistance). Email to email@example.com.
5. THE CAMPAIGN LINK TO COPY/PASTE & SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, EMAIL, TEXT: http://app.eteamsponsor.com/ETS/supportUs/44397823
6. What does my team get? Team gets 30% of the share of funds raised by your team contacts. The team monies will be authorized to be spent by your team coach toward team financial assistance. Just as importantly - lets tell OUR STORY. It means something. It is impactful. It needs to be told.
7. When does this begin - end? It will begin as soon as you begin. It will end near the end of August and first of September 35 days after you begin (date TBA). You need to begin by August 15th!