BEGINNING IN 2020-2021 THE RED RIVER NPL WILL NO LONGER BE MANAGED BY PARTICIPATING CLUBS.
US CLUB SOCCER HAS GIVEN MANAGEMENT, OPERATIONAL and DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY TO U90C, A MANAGEMENT COMPANY IN NORTH TEXAS. WSA IS EXCITED TO WORK WITH U90C THIS YEAR.
2020-2020 LEAGUE INFO FLYER
Below are a few of the key elements:
- Multiple (2) divisions based on competitive level replaces Club/Team based
- Division sizes range from the minimum of 4 teams to the maximum of 12 teams depending on competition level and participation in each age group/gender
- Directors/Coaches select requested division within GotSoccer registration
- Adjustments in division choice can be made if needed once all teams are registered
- Goal is to base division numbers on what makes most soccer/competitive sense within each age group as opposed to just looking to fill a certain number of spots
- Option for Spring Season (U13-U15) based on participation
- Directors/Coaches select option within GotSoccer registration
- New for 2020-21 - Multiple additional pathways to post-season play
- North Conference has their own representative advancing to NPL Finals boys & girls with entry paid by the league vs only 1 spot for all of Red River NPL in previous years
- Cup Series Division 1 winner advances to National Cup Final Super Group division with entry paid by the league
- Cup Series Division 2 winner advances to National Cup Final Premier Group division with entry paid by the league
- Crossover games with South Conference in Cup Series (scheduled during the season dates)
- *Cup Series games will not conflict with NPL Member Club tournament dates
- Registration Deadline: July 20th, 2020
- League Fee: $1,150 ($1045 to U90C, and $105 to WSA Soccer for hosting expenses).
- NEW Red River NPL website dedicated specifically to the North Conference