THE FOLLOWING WSA TEAMS HAVE OFFERED TO HELP
Prior to being contacted:
1. Alert your team they have volunteered to help flood victims in either a 2-hour or 4-hour shift if called upon.
What to do if you are contacted?
1. Verify the person is real and really need of help. Ask prelim questions via text then call them.
2. Gather details: Location, Address, Scope of Work, Supplies Needed, Safe for Kids, etc...
ONCE VERIFIED VICTIM IS LEGIITIMATE.....
1. Alert your team of the rally day, time, and location. Let them know what to bring & general idea of scope of work. Send the address.
2. Remind your team of the day, time, and location. Set a time for working, 2-4 hours, but be specific. People are more likely to show up if they have some information.
3. Obviously the job may take longer and if your team of folks can stay longer, great. But in the work environment please let everyone know when "time is up" and "give permission" for folks to leave.
4. Check weather. If it is hot and work is outdoor, ask a team member to provide water.
5. Check w/ victim to see if they have material needs - clothes, water, food, etc.... If so see if your team can help supply.
|Mike Schwarz||WSA 02 Girls||918 808 5859|
|Preston Wiruth||WSA 04 & 08 Girls||918 691 3166|
|Corie Frazer||WSA 06 & 03 Boys||918 816 6914|
|Kaspars Kokis||WSA 09 & 12 Girls||918 284 5448|
|Jeremy Combs||WSA 04 Boys||918 845 1608|
|Alex McLaurin||WSA 01 Boys||918 237 0067|
|Tyler Campbell||WSA 01 Boys & 03B||918 230 7270|