ORDERING YOUR TEAM'S UNIFORMS WITH WSA SOCCER 2019
For team managers and coaches convenience WSA has taken on the uniform collections burden and responsibility, and removed sizing from your responsibilities. We hope this proces proves effective and easier to manage.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCESS BELOW TO MAKE SURE YOUR TEAM ORDERS & RECEIVES THEIR UNIFORM KITS:
1. EVERY player will order their uniform ONLINE and pay ONLINE. There is not financial assistance offered for uniforms. Teams are welcome to and encouraged to construct internal solutions to finanical assistance needs for uniforms.
2. Uniform Order Deadine for each player is June 15th. Remind. Remind. Remind.
3. Please distribute your Community Club's proper uniform order link (see uniform order process info on this webpage).
4. Remind players to print payment receipt which is what they will show at Soccer USA to pick up their uniform.
a) Be sure each player on your team roster is added to this form
b) Include each players JERSEY # - VERY Important! This will insure you have no duplicate #'s.
c) Do NOT include sizing information. Players will be asked to size after July 1st at Soccer USA
d) Select yoru kit option (your kit option is PRE-DETERMINED by your Community Club):NIKE ELITE FULL STANDARD KIT - Tulsa Community
NIKE ELITE MODIFIED KIT - North, Arsenal, Tornadoes, OKC
NON NIKE MODIFIED KIT - Various
YOUTH ACADEMY KIT - 2013, 2012, 2011 teams.... 2010 teams **
2010 Teams have option to purchase the competitive kit this year - speak to your coach
5. Club will submit your UNIFORM ROSTER FORM to Soccer USA proximate to June 20th.
6. All changes to your UNIFORM ROSTER FORM after submitted on June 10, should be reported to Cailtyn Hanslovan at E: email@example.com.
TEAM LEADER UNIFORM ORDER FAQS
1. Do I need to turn in sizes with my order? No. Players can go to the Soccer USA Store and pick up their sizes by trying on a uniform in the store. At this time the jersey # will be added to the uniform. Reminder players need to take printed receipt to Soccer USA.
2. Can a team manager pick up uniforms for a team as a set? Yes. A team coach or manager can go to Soccer USA and pick up uniforms for their team. However, they will then need the sizes for each player (which can be obtained by scheduling a sizing opportunity with your Community Club DOC). They will also need each players printed payment receipt.
3. What if we add players after we submit our Uniform Roster Form? This is fine. You will add them by emailing Caitlyn (see above). Players submitted after June 10 will run risk of not receiving uniform. Please submit your player list to the best of your abilty as comprehensively as possible by June 10.
4. Do players have to turn in their sizing information when they order? No. They will size at Soccer USA. Or they will provide their sizing information to their team leader who will use that to pick up their uniforms. If they provide sizing information to their team leader, without going to Soccer USA there is a risk uniform will not fit. Commmunity Clubs will offer various opportunities for sizing after July 1.
5. When can we pick up uniforms? After July 1 as notified by the club.
6. Are uniforms here? YES! The NIKE Custom Jerseys are here!
7. How does player choose jersey number? That is done inside the setting of your team by your team coach. The UNIFORM ROSTER will include the jersey # and that will be used at Soccer USA to make certain the jersey numbers are not duplicated within your team.
8. How do a I know who has picked up a uniform from Soccer USA so that I know who on my team still does not have a uniform? Soccer USA will have a live tally available during their business hours. You can call the store, or go by to see the upated list for your team.
9. How do I know who has ordered a uniform and paid? The club will supply this information prior to July 1 to all teams. You can ask Caitlyn or other club administrators, however, there's a volume of those questions Roger has asked them to filter so that they can stay on task and meet deadlines for the process. We are relying on you to communiate with your team and your team to communicate with you. Thank you for leading this.
10. What about Senior Players? Players in senior year will purchase the uniform kit. The club has offered to buy back both jerseys at the end of the senior's year at $65 helping reduce the total kit cost to a net of $199.
11. What about U10 Academy Teams? U10 Academy Teams during "uniform buy years" are encouraged to purchase the full competitive kit so that they do not have to purchase a kit for ONE year's use in their u11 year.